- 50g unsalted butter softened
- 100g light muscovado sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 125g self-raising flour
- 25g Bournville Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 50g chopped Marvellous Creations Popping Candy Slab
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy. Beat in the egg and then add the sieved flour, cocoa and bicarbonate, mix until smooth and stir in the chocolate pieces.
- Place 10 spoonful’s onto the baking sheets, making sure they are well apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes until well risen. Leave to firm up on the baking sheets and then remove to a wire rack to cool.