Cadbury Dairy Milk
- 150g Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
- 50g butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 50g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Melt chocolate and butter and set aside.
- In a bowl, over a simmering pot of water, whisk the eggs and sugar together.
- Once light and fluffy, add the melted chocolate, flour and salt.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grease 4 metal rings and line a baking tray.
- Make balls with your hands from the batter and squeeze into the rings.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a dust of icing sugar.