Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate Fondant .
They’re the Fondants you’ll have no choice but to be fond of. Spongy on the outside – a dripping chocolatey centre on the inside. Simply delish!
Oh my gosh! There is only one way to describe this: decadence in a mug. It’s a mixture of all the bits that make life so sweet.
- Melt chocolate and butter and set aside.
- In a bowl, over a simmering pot of water, whisk the eggs and sugar together.
- Once light and fluffy, add the melted chocolate, flour and salt.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Grease 4 metal rings and line a baking tray.
- Make balls with your hands from the batter and squeeze into the rings.
- Bake at 200°C for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a dust of icing sugar.