Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Bubbly Mint Croissant Puffs .
You’ve never had a croissant quite like this before. Crispy and golden-brown puffs with a minty chocolate finish that lingers long after the last crumb.
- Cut the puff pastry into triangles.
- Crumble about 1 Tbsp. crushed Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Mint over the area of each triangle in an even layer.
- Now roll up the pastry from the large side of the triangle to the point.
- Gently push the sides of your rolled croissant towards each other to create that crescent shape.
- Brush with beaten egg or melted butter before topping each croissant with extra crushed Cadbury Dairy Milk Bubbly Mint.
- Oven bake for 25–35 minutes, or until the croissants are golden brown and beginning to crisp on the outside.