Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious FESTIVE BROWNIE TREES .
Get serious brownie points by bringing these treats to the table this festive season, because no one can resist something so temptingly delicious
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a baking pan.
- Beat the sugar together with the melted butter. Add the flour, vanilla and salt and mix together. Then add the eggs and cocoa together with the baking powder.
- Fold in the chopped Cadbury Dream Biscuit bar. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Mix the green food colouring into the vanilla icing while the brownies are baking. Prepare a piping bag with a small nozzle.
- Allow the brownies to cool once finished baking.
- Cut into triangles.
- Pipe a Christmas tree‒style layer of green icing onto each brownie. Top with a star and sprinkles.