Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Crunchie Choc Cheesecake .
It’s the cake that’s all about being ‘cheesy’, but in a scrumptious, crunchy way. When you’re done with one, you’ll find a reason to make another.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C and grease a 20cm loose based tin.
- Melt the butter and stir in the biscuits and half of the crushed Crunchie. Mix well and then press into the base of the tin. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together then add the flour. Mix well then beat in the eggs and soured cream until smooth. Pour 1/3 of the batter into a small bowl and mix in the cocoa.
- Pour the vanilla batter over the biscuit base and then swirl the chocolate into it.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turn off the oven and allow to cool with the door slightly ajar for 1 hour. Remove and chill for a couple of hours or overnight. Before serving, remove from the tin and place onto a serving plate and scatter the remaining 2 Crunchies over the top.