- 50g unsalted butter
- 100g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 4-5 Cadbury Crunchies, chopped
- 350g cream cheese
- 125g castor sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 150ml soured cream
- 2 tbsp Bournville Cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C and grease a 20cm loose based tin.
- Melt the butter and stir in the biscuits and half of the crushed Crunchie. Mix well and then press into the base of the tin. Set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together then add the flour. Mix well then beat in the eggs and soured cream until smooth. Pour 1/3 of the batter into a small bowl and mix in the cocoa.
- Pour the vanilla batter over the biscuit base and then swirl the chocolate into it.
- Bake for 45 minutes, turn off the oven and allow to cool with the door slightly ajar for 1 hour. Remove and chill for a couple of hours or overnight. Before serving, remove from the tin and place onto a serving plate and scatter the remaining 2 Crunchies over the top.