Dreamy Lunch Bar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups Man-Size Cadbury Lunch Bar’s, coarsely chopped
- Mix cream, butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Fold in flour and chopped Cadbury Lunch Bars with a wooden spoon.
- Spread into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 180°C for 25–30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool and cut into squares.