Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Astros Peanut Butter Bars .
There’s a supernova of texture and flavour in every bite of these scrumptious Astros Peanut Butter Bars. Simply divine!
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Spray a 20cm square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine peanut butter and eggs until well mixed and smooth.
- Add in brown sugar and stir until combined.
- Stir in baking mix until moistened.
- Fold in Cadbury Astros. Using your hands, press the Cadbury Astros into the dough.
- Spread mixture in greased pan and bake for 35–40 minutes or until golden brown.