- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tbsp syrup
- 1 tsp Royal Baking Powder
- 2 Cadbury 5Star bars, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C. Grease and line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
- Mix the dry ingredients (except the baking powder) together in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in a microwave and add the baking powder. Stir in and microwave for another minute or two until the mixture is light, big and foamy.
- Stir the butter mix into the bowl of dry ingredients.
- Fold in the 5Star.
- Press into a greased baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.