Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Rum & Raisin Cheesecake .
Who would have thought that rum & raisin flavoured cheesecake would taste this good? You’ll wonder how you’ve lived without it. Yum-ilicious!
- Grease a round 24cm loose-bottomed tart tin with a little oil.
- Place the biscuits in a food processor and blitz until fine, or crush in a bag. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the butter.
- Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the greased tart tin and up the sides. Chill for 20 minutes.
- To make the filling, beat the cream cheese until smooth and gradually add the condensed milk. Mix until well incorporated. Fold in the chocolate and raisins.
- Spoon the filling evenly into the tart tin. Chill for 1 hour. Top with the extra Cadbury Dairy Milk Rum & Raisin.
- When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the fridge and gently push out of the tin.