- 375 g of flour
- 250 g of room temperature butter
- 125 g castor sugar
- 150g (1 bar) Cadbury Dream Cinnamon Crunch
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and castor sugar.
- Chop a third of the Cadbury Dream Cinnamon Crunch bar and add your sifted flour.
- Add flour into the mixing bowl and gently combine your cookie dough.
- Be careful not to over mix as this will harden the cookies.
- Cling wrap your dough and allow to rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out your rested dough to a 1 cm thickness.
- Cut out shapes and place on a baking tray.
- Use a small cutter to remove holes for the decorations’ strings.
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Melt the rest of the chocolate and dip the cookies. Place your decorations while the chocolate sets.
- Tie a string on each and hang them on the tree.