Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Marble loaf cake .
What’s for dessert? Your answer should be our Marble Loaf cake; delicious Cadbury chocolatey bits that will make dessert, oh-so delish
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Grease and line the bottom of a 1lb loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all of the cake ingredients (not the chocolate) into a bowl and using an electric hand mixer or food processor whisk for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Melt the chocolate separately and set aside
- Divide the mixture in half and fold milk chocolate into one half, and Cadbury Dream into the other half. Place spoonfuls of each mixture into the tin and use the end of a knife to marble together.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes (test with a skewer, it should come out clean if the cake is cooked). Cool on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle grated Top Deck over the cake to serve.