- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup Cadbury Bournville Cocoa
- A pinch of kosher salt
- 2½ cups milk
- 1 packet plain gelatin powder
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Cadbury Whispers
- Place the sugar, cocoa and salt in a medium pot and whisk together until combined.
- Slowly pour in the milk, while whisking, until completely incorporated.
- Cook the liquid over medium-low heat until steaming.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the surface and allow it to soften for about 3 minutes.
- Stir the gelatin into the liquid until completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and the Whispers.
- Pour into popsicle mould and freeze until solid.