Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious All Star Rocky Road .
You’ll want this sweet trip to be as long as possible, because it’s paved with absolute deliciousness. One bite and it’s a one-way trip to joy.
- Grease and line a baking sheet.
- Melt the Bournville chocolate and butter.
- Spread half the melted butter over the bottom of the baking sheet.
- Add half of all the ingredients and drizzle the syrup over the top.
- Spread the remaining chocolate and repeat.
- Chill overnight.
- Chop into squares and serve.