- 3 x 48g P.S. Caramilk bars
- 1 x 80g slab Cadbury Dream chocolate
- 1 x 230g tub Cream cheese
- 8 large strawberries, washed and dried very well
- 1 additional Cadbury P.S. bar or sprinkles (optional)
- Place Cadbury P.S. Caramilk bars in a food processor with cream cheese and process until a thick paste forms.
- Slice the stem off the strawberry and scoop out the centre with a small melon baller.
- Place Cadbury Dream chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat on high power in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Place a spoonful of Cadbury P.S. truffle in each strawberry cavity.
- Dip the top of the strawberries in the chocolate, then sprinkle crushed Cadbury P.S. Caramel or sprinkles (make sure strawberries are dry before dipping).
- Place the dipped berries back on the cookie sheet and chill until set.