Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious WHISPERS SNOWBALL POP CAKE .
Now here’s a cake for Christmas, birthdays and evening desserts. And if there’s any other occasion we’re forgetting, this is the cake for those moments too!
- Prepare a large bowl or Bundt cake pan by greasing and setting aside.
- You start with 2 bags of buttered microwave popcorn in a large bowl.
- Pick out the kernels that didn’t pop.
- Melt butter over low in a large saucepan or pot.
- Add the marshmallows and continue over low-medium heat until the marshmallows melt. Add the vanilla.
- Stir until melted and smooth and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the popcorn and Astros together.
- Pour into the prepared bowl or Bundt cake tin and press down with your hands.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving. When you are ready to serve the cake, loosen sides of your cake from the pan by running a butter knife around the edges.
- Cut like a cake!