Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Salted Dark Chocolate Date Truffles .
Dates kissed with Bournville is a dark chocolate lover’s delight!
2 slabs Cadbury Bournville
1 cup dates
2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
2 Tbsp cocoa
2 Tbsp almond nut butter
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
Pinch of salt
- Melt the Cadbury Bournville chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between until smooth and melted.
- Blend all ingredients together. You can use a food processor or a blender for this.
- Decant the mixture into a bowl.
- You might need to refrigerate the truffle mixture for a while before you can roll into balls.
- When the mix is firm enough, using your hands, roll into 2cm sized balls.
- Coat with extra cocoa.
- Refrigerate before serving.