Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake
Coffee Crunch Parfaits
- ½ cup Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake, roughly chopped/crushed (For chocolate cream)
- 100g dark chocolate (For chocolate cream)
- 250ml (1 cup) cold whipping cream (For chocolate cream)
- 20g (2 Tbsp) sugar powder (For coffee whipped cream)
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder (For coffee whipped cream)
- 250ml (1 cup) cold whipping cream (For coffee whipped cream)
- 1 cup Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake, roughly chopped (For decoration)
- 50–100g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped (For decoration)
- Canned whipped cream, optional (For decoration)
- Dark chocolate cream: Chop the chocolate and put in a bowl.
- Dissolve in the microwave or over double-boiler until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In a mixer bowl, whip the cream until very stable whipped cream is formed.
- Add 2–3 Tbsp whipped cream into the melted chocolate, stir well until uniform.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the rest of the whipped cream and fold gently until you get a uniform chocolate cream. Fold in the crushed Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake.
- Sprinkle some more crushed Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake on top of the chocolate cream layer and refrigerate until the coffee whipped cream is ready.
- Coffee whipped cream: In a mixer bowl, whip cream, powdered sugar and coffee until you get a uniform, stable whipped cream.
- In tumbler glasses, dollop spoonfuls of the of Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake in between.
- Garnish with more Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake and serve.