Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake Coffee Crunch Parfaits .
You’ll be wishing for a bigger spoon when you tuck into this coffee-licious parfait sprinkled with Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake.
- Dark chocolate cream: Chop the chocolate and put in a bowl.
- Dissolve in the microwave or over double-boiler until the chocolate is completely melted.
- In a mixer bowl, whip the cream until very stable whipped cream is formed.
- Add 2–3 Tbsp whipped cream into the melted chocolate, stir well until uniform.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the rest of the whipped cream and fold gently until you get a uniform chocolate cream. Fold in the crushed Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake.
- Sprinkle some more crushed Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake on top of the chocolate cream layer and refrigerate until the coffee whipped cream is ready.
- Coffee whipped cream: In a mixer bowl, whip cream, powdered sugar and coffee until you get a uniform, stable whipped cream.
- In tumbler glasses, dollop spoonfuls of the of Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake in between.
- Garnish with more Cadbury Tumbles Shortcake and serve.