Mint Choc Pie
- 230g cream cheese, softened
- 3 x 80g slabs of Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Crisp, chopped - reserve some for the top
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 250ml non-dairy Cool Whip or Orly Whip
- 1 packet tea biscuits
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Whip the Orly Whip until it has stiffened.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in the Orly Whip followed by the Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Crisp (reserve some for top).
- Crush the tea biscuits and mix together in a food processor with the butter. Press down into a greased pie dish.
- Spread the filling evenly in crust and chill for 3 hours.
- Top with extra chopped Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Crisp.