Choc Marshmallow Mousse
- 2 slabs (150g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate, plus extra for garnish
- 300g white marshmallows
- 2½ cups cream
- Serving suggestion: Raspberries
- Chop the Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate slabs into small pieces and set aside until needed.
- In a large microwavable bowl, add the marshmallows and 1¼ cups of cream. Microwave the mixture for 3-5 minutes, whisking every minute until a smooth consistency has formed.
- Add the chopped chocolate to the hot marshmallow mixture and whisk until the chocolate has completely dissolved. Set the mixture aside to cool at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the remaining 1¼ cups of cream with an electric beater until medium-soft peaks have formed.
- Add ½ of the whipped cream to the marshmallow mixture and whisk until fully incorporated. Add the remaining whipped cream and gently fold it in until fully incorporated, ensuring the mixture remains light and airy.
- Divide the mixture between 4 dessert glasses and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until fully set.
- Grate extra chocolate over the mousse and garnish with raspberries and ENJOY!