Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious No Bake Mint Choc Pie .
If you love the minty fresh taste of Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Crisp, you’ll love this no bake mint choc pie. Sharing is optional.
- Whip the Orly Whip until it has stiffened.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in the Orly Whip followed by the Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Crisp (reserve some for top).
- Crush the tea biscuits and mix together in a food processor with the butter. Press down into a greased pie dish.
- Spread the filling evenly in crust and chill for 3 hours.
- Top with extra chopped Cadbury Dairy Milk Mint Crisp.