Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Easter Cheesecake Surprise .
What a yummy Easter surprise!
1 packet shortbread biscuits, crushed
4 x 80g Cadbury Dairy Milk slabs, chopped
250g cream cheese
½ tin (193ml) condensed milk
12 x Cadbury Fluffies
1 box Cadbury Astros
- Mix the crushed biscuits and melted butter together until well combined.
- Press into the base of a 20 x 30cm tin which has been lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Melt the butter, chocolate and condensed milk in a saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Add cream cheese and mix well.
- Add whipped cream and mix well.
- Pour half of the chocolate mix over the biscuit base.
- Arrange the Cadbury Fluffies over the chocolate.
- Pour the rest of the chocolate mix over the Fluffies to cover them completely.
- Sprinkle with purple Astros and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into squares and serve!