Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Creamy Cadbury Choc Mousse with Biscuits .
You’ll either love it, or you’ll really love it! Rich, airy choc mousse with crunchy biscuit pieces and a hint of coffee to round off this unforgettable indulgence.
- Beat ½ cup cream in medium bowl until stiff peaks form; cover and chill.
- Combine egg yolks, espresso, salt and 2 Tbsp. sugar in a large metal bowl. Set over a saucepan of gently simmering water (do not allow bowl to touch water). Cook, whisking constantly, until mixture is lighter in colour and almost doubled in volume.
- Remove bowl from pan. Add Cadbury Dairy Milk Biscuit chocolate; whisk until melted and smooth. Let stand, whisking occasionally, until room temperature.
- Using an electric mixer, beat egg white in another medium bowl on medium speed until foamy.
- With mixer running, gradually beat in remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar. Increase speed to high and beat until firm peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate in 2 additions; fold whipped cream into mixture just to blend.
- Divide mousse into 6 ramekins or 1 large dish.
- Chill until firm, at least 2 hours.