Watch the step-by-step video to bake these scrumptious Caramel P.S. Strawberry Kisses .
We wouldn’t kiss and tell, but some things are too good not to share, like this recipe for a lip-smacking strawberry delight that’ll set tongues wagging.
- Place Cadbury P.S. Caramilk bars in a food processor with cream cheese and process until a thick paste forms.
- Slice the stem off the strawberry and scoop out the centre with a small melon baller.
- Place Cadbury Dream chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat on high power in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- Place a spoonful of Cadbury P.S. truffle in each strawberry cavity.
- Dip the top of the strawberries in the chocolate, then sprinkle crushed Cadbury P.S. Caramel or sprinkles (make sure strawberries are dry before dipping).
- Place the dipped berries back on the cookie sheet and chill until set.