- Combine coffee and 2/3 cup of Marsala and cool. Dip both sides of half the biscuits in coffee mixture.
- Line an 8 cup dish or loaf pan 25cm x 13cm with baking paper and foil. Place soaked biscuits in a single layer over base of dish. Sprinkle generously with half the grated chocolate.
- Beat the cream and icing sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in mascarpone and one tablespoon of Marsala.
- Spread half the cream mixture over biscuits in dish. Dip remaining biscuits in coffee mixture; place over cream layer. Top biscuits with remaining grated chocolate and remaining cream mixture.
- Cover, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or over-night.
- Decorate with Cadbury® Flake® Garnish and serve.
3/4 cup espresso or strong plunger coffee
2/3 cup Marsala
250g packet Italian sponge finger biscuits
75g Cadbury® Dark Cooking Chocolate, coarsely grated
300ml thickened cream
¼ cup (40g) icing sugar mixture, sifted
2 cups (500g) mascarpone cheese
1 tablespoon Marsala, extra
Cadbury® Flake® Garnish
Tiramisu is best made a day ahead. Store covered with aluminium foil and refrigerate.
For a delicious summer twist, simply fold raspberries through the cream mixture.